2015 was indeed a roller coaster ride. Hardly I had a proper break, however, everything turned out amazingly well.
- Career: Left the Bank (UOB), joined academia (NUS, Research)
- House: bought one. Yes, bought!
- Start-up: formally registered VedicLink as a PTE. LTD.
- Psychology Books: signed Publishing contract, acquired Printing license with Vietnam National University (VNU) Press
- Travel: Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China
- Sport: joined Dragon boat, won 3 medals (1 as paddler, 2 as drummer)
- Friendship: close friends left Singapore for good, lesser party (none in fact); and the best is still the best (my Co-founder with EzPsy too)
- Family: CNY with family after 6 years, summer holiday trip together, the unconditional love needs not mentioned
2016, I do not usually set resolutions. I look forward to things await, planned stuffs and unpredictable stuffs too. Planned stuffs:
- BKK, Thailand in Jan
- Start Master degree in Feb
- Wedding ceremony in Hanoi in Mar
- Honeymoon to Europe for 1 month end of the year
Other than that, may the Force be with me!